02 September 2009

Famous last words, from Andrew Robertson to Maurice Lévy

Publicis Paris - Avenue des Champs-Élysées

I now work at Duval Guillaume, that is as from today. Duval Guillaume is a part of the Publicis Group. I'm leaving behind a great Team at Proximity BBDO. I wrote the house a small tribute as I left the building:

The friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, Grapple them to thy soul with hoope of steel.

Dedicated have I given in, my heart and soul, my everlasting passion to make a profit for the people that have trusted me.
Dedicated have I given in, many moonlighted minutes of my life, to help grow this agency and it's legacy.
Dedicated must you carry on, for, the profit this company makes might keep you and your family alive.
Dedicated must you push harder, and fight to achieve greater things. For, it is the only way you will live forever.

Sincerely yours,
Lander


• Who is Maurice Lévy?
• Who is Andrew Robertson?

Publicis news: Microsoft Sells Razorfish for a Whopping $500+ Million & Publicis to buy Razorfish ad agency from Microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment